Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Bash

It's that time again...Super Bowl time!! This year was an especially exciting Super Bowl as our Cardinals were competing for the championship! As always, Ryan made his Mom's "to-die-for" buffalo wings and I made some football-themed cupcakes. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge football fan, but the food and atmosphere of the day totally draw me in. We went over to my parents house to watch the big game and had a blast getting to hang out and watch the Cards battle the Steelers. Although we lost, it was a fun game to watch! Go Cards!!


4 comments:

Adrienne February 2, 2009 at 4:41 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ethan February 2, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

I am sure the cupcakes tasted great but that grass frosting is a little to wierd for me.

Cody & Brittany Hawkes February 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

kenzie-
we miss you guys! ps.- cody remembers last year when we came over the night before the super bowl to show you my ring after we got engaged...we need ryan's wing recepit :) haha love ya and talk to ya soon! xoxox

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP