Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feeling "At Home"

Although it seems like we've been pretty bad at posting so far this year, the truth is that absolutely nothing post-worthy has happened lately. Our most exciting news is the arrival of our brand new camera. Finally we'll be able to post some "quality" pictures on our blog.


As promised before, here are the rest of the pictures from our recently completed painting project. After A TON of work, our apartment is officially complete! I'll be honest, I never thought we'd have to do this much work while renting. I guess it's just a small price to pay to feel "at home" in an apartment.




3 comments:

Ethan January 26, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

I like the new entertainment center. Looks good.

Kurt and Lynlee January 31, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I love your cute apartment. I would paint to feel at home too. You guys did a great job! Hope you are doing well!! Miss you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP