Monday, January 28, 2008

Doctors Appointment

Today I had an entertaining experience as I went to the doctors office. At the end of my appointment, the doctor said she wanted to take a blood test so she sent me over to the lab. I hadn't eaten anything all day and the girl drawing the blood couldn't seem to get a good vain so she kept poking me, over and over again. As I was watching her draw the blood, I could feel myself getting a little dizzy. After about 5 minutes of constant poking and prodding, she drew all the blood she needed and sent me on my way. On my way to the check-out desk, I could feel myself about to lose it. When I got about 10 feet from the check-out desk, I felt myself starting to fade out and..........BAM! I hit the floor! I must've landed pretty hard because the doctors came running from all over the office. The next thing I knew, I was waking up with blood all over my hands. Lucky for me, I was at the student health center which means they handle everything from routine check-ups to...of course, stitches. So a half an hour and 9 stitches later, I walked out of the office with a band-aid on each arm, stitches on my head, and a headache that I'll never forget. I thought I was supposed to feel better after going to the doctor.


4 comments:

Celeste and Devyn January 29, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

ah! Scary! Have you ever had stitches before? Can we get a pic please???

Jon and Lara Stowell January 30, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

Holy crap what the heck? Post a pic of that!!! I gotta see this to believe it.

Anonymous,  January 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

OUCH....you poor thing...that's terrible! Next time ask for a wheelchair....or take your hubby! LOL! I'm with Lara....we needs pics of this!

Jon and Lara Stowell January 31, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

oh man...that looks painful. At least it's like right along your eyebrow. Sweet battle wound though.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP