Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Vacation - Part 1

For the Poulsen family vacation this year, my parents rented an awesome house in Lake Tahoe for a week. Although it was a little bitter-sweet since my parents had just dropped my brother off at the MTC, it was fun getting the rest of the family together for some much needed R&R.

One of the days, we ventured out to the river to spend some time fishing. While we didn't have much luck with the fish, later in the day, a whole family of deer came down to the water and were hanging out about 200 feet from us. I didn't have my camera on me at the time, but it was definitely a sight to see.





5 comments:

Ethan August 17, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

We didn't have much luck with the fish...but you did. You should have taken a picture of your little guy to post.

Adrienne August 18, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Seriously. I'm shocked that you did not take an opportunity to brag. You are too humble.

Mom August 18, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Thanks for going on this trip! It was a lot of fun...you took some great pics!

Unknown August 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

I don't know if "humble" is the right word. I just figured that a fish that size wasn't much to brag about. Maybe if I had caught a fish that could feed more than just Brooklen, I would have mentioned it. ;-)

Ethan August 18, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Catching a fish that could feed Brooklen is worth bragging about...he doesn't eat the same quantity of food as a normal 2 year old.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP