Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring In Spokane

This last weekend we were able to go to Spokane to celebrate the wedding of Ryan's friend, Mark. Luckily, all of Ryan's siblings were also able to make it up to Spokane for the weekend. The grass was green and the weather was beautiful making an absolutely perfect weekend. The best part was getting to play with Ryan's nephew and niece!


Over the weekend, Ryan's niece Riley decided she wanted to set-up a lemonade stand. I'm pretty sure she ended up making about $5.00 for a half an hours worth of work. If only I could charm a crowd like her, I might be able to make a fortune!






Riley and Cooper are both super photogenic and love getting their picture taken. As my sister always says, cute kids make anyone look like a decent photographer.




3 comments:

Adrienne May 5, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

They are so cute! Riley cracks me up.

Mrs. Allens Class May 5, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

Cute kids! I was never brave enough to sell lemonade when I was little. I just melted crayons on the side walk.

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

i miss those kids!! nice pics kenzie!! I'm stealing some for my facebook.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP