Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prom Date

Last night, Ryan and I helped my little brother ask a girl to Prom. While my brother did the shopping for the supplies, Ryan did most of the actual work. I, on the other hand, supervised the project by "testing" all of the M&M's. What can I say, Ryan has better handwriting than me and he's much more of a perfectionist than I am - he was just a better fit for the job. But now that I think about it, I probably should have been a little more concerned about how excited my husband was to ask a girl to prom. Hmmm...


9 comments:

Carly Nichols April 30, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

That is such a cute way to ask someone to a dance! I'm going to share your guys idea with my sister who's still in high school. McKenzie, I totally would have chosen your job (m&m tester)!

Unknown April 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

What?? I need to proof read these posts before they are posted. I was excited for Hunter...

Unknown April 30, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

... Also for the record, I studied to be an architect in college which explains the 'nice' handwriting.

Ethan April 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

How is being an architect a reason for nice handwriting?? I can see being able to draw straight lines but not handwriting...

Unknown April 30, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

We had assignments all throughout focusing on handwriting. We have to label the straight lines!

Ethan April 30, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Really?? I never knew they made you learn how to write to be an architect...wierd.

Matt & Emily April 30, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Ryan you have always had nice handwriting.... it's not something you learned in college

Kamilla May 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Ha ha, sometimes I miss the fun parts of high school. I never got that creative though, I'm more of an m&m tester too.

Tiffany Hatch May 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

You could never be replaced!!! I heart you!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP