Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cruise - Day 2

On the second day of the cruise we were in San Diego. While the boys went on a tour of the U.S.S. Midway, my mom and I rented a GoCar and toured San Diego. Not only do these awesome cars get 80 miles to the gallon, but they have a built in GPS and they actually talk to you telling you about parts of the city as you drive past them. I'm pretty sure I want to buy one of these things! After his tour of the Midway, Ryan joined me on the car and we went and took some pictures throughout the city.

While renting the car, we saw the best of San Diego. A few of the highlights were the Ghiradelli store, Little Italy, Petco Park, and Balboa Park.



2 comments:

Adrienne July 13, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Boo! I have always wanted to ride one of those GPS cars!

P.S. You forgot to mention how empty you felt the entire trip because I wasn't there.

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun....Love GHIRADELLI...yum!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP