Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ace of Cakes

For our final in cake decorating class, we had to create a 2-tier cake using some of the techniques we learned throughout the semester. For this particular cake, everything had to be made from scratch. And I mean EVERYTHING, from the cake to the frosting to the actual fondant. Yesterday I finished my cake so my teacher suggested that I display it in the bridal expo. So today we dropped the cake off at the show and got to showcase my first tiered caked. Check it out! (Pics of Ryan's cake will be coming soon.)





9 comments:

Mom March 22, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Whooooaaaa...I'm impressed! That is really cool Kenzie! You are quite a talent!

Adrienne March 23, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

Love it! I can't wait to learn to do that. So beautiful!!!!

Lybberts March 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

I can't begin to express how impressive that is! You should make that again when you come down here....... I'll eat it with you. By the way, send my condolence's to Ryan, the Zags made a good run.

Vonney March 23, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

What a beautiful cake! I could never do anything like that!!

Celeste and Devyn March 23, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Kenz, I love it! Can't wait to see ryan's!

Jon and Lara Stowell March 23, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

wow Kenz that is awesome! That must've taken forever!!

Tiffany Hatch March 28, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Wow! You are very talented! i heard you are moving back to AZ?

Karla April 1, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Wow, good work there Mrs. Baker! I really like Ryan's cake too!

Glad to see you bloggin'! Now I can really keep an eye on you... haha!

Are you guys moving back down here after graduation? Can't wait to see you again! :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP