Sunday, March 16, 2008

2nd Attempt



This last weekend was a ton of fun as we were able to hang out with Ryan's friends and family. Continuing with our Spokane tradition, we went to Cour d'Alene to gorge out on ice cream. Being the trooper that I am, I decided to make a second attempt at the magnificent "Gooey." Once again, I failed the challenge, but I did get a lot closer this time around. As always, Ryan finished his "Gooey" without any problems and I got about 3 bites away from my goal. I know, I know, 3 bites seems like nothing, but after eating all of that ice cream let's see how easy it is for you to eat those last three bites!

Ryan's:
Mine: (I never thought the day would come that I would look at ice cream and want to puke)

3 comments:

Matt & Emily March 16, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Yes! we're now blog buddies!

Adrienne March 17, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

Thanks for changing that. Ummm . . . that ice cream looks good and gross all at the same time. Maybe next time kenzie; keep practicing.

Kiera March 18, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

haha WOW.. now I see what you mean from the comment you left on my blog about eating all that candy!! thats hilarious!! yum.. gotta love HUGE bowls of ice cream.. I could never finish that either! ouch!.. you'll get there.. keep working:)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP