Birthday Cabin Trip
For Maeli’s 16th birthday, we took her and her friends up to Show Low for the weekend. It was so fun just getting to sit back and watch them be together.
I’m so thankful Maeli has this crew of adopted sisters to laugh with, cuddle with, carry her around the house when she’s sick, make questionable decisions with, randomly bite, relentlessly rag on each other, and somehow turn all of the chaos into the best memories.
What these girls have is really rare and special, and I’m so thankful I get a front-row seat to watch it all. ❤️
I’m so thankful Maeli has this crew of adopted sisters to laugh with, cuddle with, carry her around the house when she’s sick, make questionable decisions with, randomly bite, relentlessly rag on each other, and somehow turn all of the chaos into the best memories.
What these girls have is really rare and special, and I’m so thankful I get a front-row seat to watch it all. ❤️












0 comments:
Post a Comment