Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Touring Taiwan - Day 3

Rode the Alishan Railway through the many small villages of the Alishan Forest. 

Finished the day off with dinner at a small restaurant that serves Taiwanese chicken rice. Truth be told, as much as I try to be open-minded & try new foods in the countries we visit, I really struggle with the Asian countries. So of course I was excited to actually be enjoying my meal at this little restaurant. Towards the end of our meal I remarked to Ryan how much I loved the food. Moments later we saw a mouse run through the kitchen & then dart over by my feet. The employees looked over, saw the mouse, & went right back to working. Needless to say, as good as the food was, that restaurant won't be getting my recommendation on Yelp. 














0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP