Monday, February 20, 2012

"Zoo Girl"

Since starting his MBA program a month and a half ago, Ryan has not been around much for us to spend time together as a family. Because he had the day off of work for President's day, we figured it would be the perfect time to hit up the zoo as a family.

Those who know Maeli know that she is absolutely OBSESSED with animals. She has gotten great at making animal sounds and loves being close to them every chance she gets. She loved looking at all the animals and mimicking their sounds. And of course, the best part for Ryan and I was just getting to watch her reactions to the animals. I guess it's a good thing we finally got a zoo pass because I have a feeling we'll be having regular playdates with our animal friends at the zoo.






3 comments:

Sarah February 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

Cute! That little "snaggle tooth" as you called it cracks me up. She has got to be the best dressed little girl I know, she's adorable!

Anonymous,  February 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

Adorable!!
Janet Jones

Mom February 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM  

I love my little monkey girl!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP