Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Nice Break

I know it's been a while since I last blogged but life has been a little crazy lately. This last week provided a nice break from normal life as my sister Adrienne and her 2 kids came to town. Luckily, I was able to take a couple of days off of work and spend some time with my 3 favorite people. As usual, we did plenty of shopping, eating, and watching trash tv. ;-)



On their last day here, we had a bbq in the perfect AZ weather. We all had fun hangin' with the kids and watching Brooklen pig out on Cheetos (in case you can't tell).


Ryan and I always look forward to when Adrienne and the kids come to town. It's always sad to see them go but we're already counting down the days until their next visit!

2 comments:

Mom March 7, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Who are your 3 favorite people???

Adrienne March 8, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Miss you already? Funny that none of the pictures have me in them. We know who you REALLY wanted to see!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP