Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dressing Up

While Ryan's niece was in town, we whipped out my old Barbie's for her to play with. After seeing what a large selection of clothing we had for the dolls, we decided to have a contest to see who could dress their Barbie in the cutest outfit.




If you're wondering what happened to their hair, ask my sister Adrienne. I do not take responsibility for their awesome "do's." For those who watch "The Hills," we named our dolls Spencer, Heidi, and Lauren. Can you guess which one was Ryan's?

6 comments:

Ethan November 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

I think that Spencer is a lot less annoying like that with his head decapitated...

Adrienne November 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I don't think I need those Barbies for my daughter. You can keep them.

Bytheway, can you understand why I will NEVER cut Brooklen or Hurley's hair?

Mom November 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Riley is very cute! You're a good aunt!

Kristin Coppee November 11, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Umm...if the Ken doll with no head is Spencer Pratt, then he's my favorite. And also, I think Spencer should get decapitated on the show for real.

Anonymous,  November 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

LOL...love the headless KEN doll...great stuff. I just need to say...I HATE SPENCER! lol.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP