Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Years and Counting...

It's official!! We are now an old married couple. That's right, today is our 2-year anniversary!! Who knew time could fly by so fast!?!? I never would've guessed that I'd end up marrying the guy who I kissed for the first time outside a porta-potty. I'm pretty sure that neither Ryan or I ever would've guessed that our roadtrip fling would've turned into marriage...but I'm sure glad it did! 


What more can I say...I love you Ry and I can't wait for a lifetime of your crazy antics! Just keep in mind that if you can get through these two years with me, you can get through two more, and two more after that! Happy Anniversary!! ;-)

7 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

I can't believe you are still with me! Thanks for two great years and I love you!

Adrienne November 21, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Congratulations you guys! Happy Anniversary.

Ethan November 21, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Nice comment Ryan...Congrats guys!

Jon and Lara Stowell November 22, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Aww how schweet! Our anniversaries are so close together....maybe one year we can take a couples trip somewhere??

Kristin Coppee November 23, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Aw. How sweet. And to think it all started outside of a porta potty. That's good stuff. You two are a really cute couple. I love peeking in on your blog and seeing all of the fun things you do...and being completely jealous! lol

Karla November 23, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Congrats! You are now no longer newlyweds - fortunately marriage only gets better! :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP