Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boys & Girls Weekend

This weekend Ryan went up to the "Roundup" with my Dad and little brother, Hunter. The boys had a fun time wrestling the calves down so they could be branded and castrated. Although Ryan came back sunburned and tired, he's already counting down the days until the next time he gets to play "cowboy."

While Ryan was away, I got to have a night out with the girls. It was so fun getting to catch up with everyone! Of the 7 friends at dinner - 5 are married, 2 are pregnant, 2 have graduated from college, and 2 just bought homes. Talk about a change from 4 and half years ago when we were graduating from high school. It's amazing how we can go so long without seeing each other, but when we finally get together, we're able to pick-up right where we left off. It really makes you appreciate having good friends!

Look how far we've come:

10 comments:

Adrienne September 28, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

I thoroughly enjoyed the overall pics of you!

Tiffany Hatch September 28, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Where is that picture taken and what am I doing? Everyone probably thinks that i am the pregnant one in the picture with me wearing that shirt. Never wearing that one agian.

Jon and Lara Stowell September 28, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Awww I remember the days when you wore overalls a lot. So crazy how much you guys have all changed as far as looks go. You're all hot ladies. My favorite pick is the one of Celeste, you, and Megan. I laughed out loud at that one. :) Love ya!

Celeste and Devyn September 28, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

aaahahaha! That is so great, I'm totally copying you!


Tiffany...I'm pretty sure it was EFY, I have some pretty good ones of you too. :) haha. You had a towell around your head (obviously) and you were chasing mackenzie down the halls. I think you were pretending to be fighting or something.

Ethan September 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I must be a really bad brother...I don't really ever remember you wearing overalls.

Unknown October 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

I rope and brand cattle for the day and nothing? Not one comment? How are pictures from 10 years ago so much cooler than being a cowboy?!

Ethan October 2, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Maybe I am mistaken Ryan, but your wife failed to post pictures of the roundup. All of the comments are remarks to pictures. No pictures, no comments.

Celeste and Devyn October 2, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Yea Ryan, I agree with Ethan. No pictures no comments.



And how do we even know you really spent the weekend being a cowboy? We need proof!!!

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Nope, not falling for it. Those were some kick-a pics of fishing and still no comments. But I'm not bitter... :)

Kiera October 3, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

hahaha those pictures are hilarious Mackenzie, I remember all you guys when you were that age, your so cute!! That's like our old ward, that's so awesomeyou are still all so close and have accomplished so much! it's fun to see you guys so young and still friends! oh and that's awesome about your husband..pictures or not i'm sure he was a great cowboy!! He is welcome to come help out with the cows at Steve's dairy anyday:)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP