Sunday, February 24, 2008

BYU-I Roomates

On Friday night we went to dinner with some of my old roommates. All I can say is that it's amazing how things change. When I first came to BYU-Idaho, my roommates and I were all 18 and 19 enjoying single life. Back then, we could care less about boys, we were much more concerned with junk food and what our weekend plans were going to be. The nice thing about living at BYU-I are that almost all of the apartment complexes have 6 people per an apartment. Since BYU-I is on the three-track system, I usually had different roommates each semester. Although each semester was remarkably different, it was always fun getting to live with new people and make new friends. Here are some stats on my past roommates:

Total roommates at BYU-I: 11
Roommates who are now married or will be this year: 7
Roommates w/ a baby: 1
Where roommates are from: Idaho, Washington, Colorado, Texas, California, Utah, and Kansas



3 comments:

Kristin Coppee February 28, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I wanna' be you. I wanna' be you SO BAD! Nearly graduated from college, married, NO KIDS! SIGH! Enjoy it!

Anonymous,  March 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

hey so am i one that is "soon to be married this year."? haha. ok so i promise i will be posting more!

Celeste and Devyn March 10, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Ummm Excuse me? and where is your post????

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP